Screenshots of HyperCam
HyperCam Publisher's Description
HyperCam captures cursor movements, menus selections, windows popping up, and everything else you see on the screen. Allow you to pan the recorded area around the screen. Optionally annotates recorded movies with text. Fast and lossless trimming and joining output AVI files gets available with HyperCam Media Editor.
- Saving the records as .AVI, WMV or ASF files
- The built-in Media Editor
- Hotkeys to start, to pause, to stop recording and to take snapshots
- Easy area selection
- Panning mode: the capture area follows the cursor
- Optional pop-up text boxes
- Optional sound recording
- Ability to disable cursor recording
- Ability to grab video in overlay mode
- Implemented adjustable audio time shift feature, to fix 'out of sync' problem
- Now a border follows a moving window in 'Select Window' mode
- Implemented drag and drop feature for 'Recent Records' window
- Detection of necessary DirectX and Windows Media runtime while installing
- Localization into Russian language
- Possibility to set the speed of recording and playback
- Support Windows Media audio codecs that helps to improve sound recording
- Support HuffYUV and Lagarith codec that helps to get more high quality records.
The main advantages of HyperCam 3 over HyperCam 2:
- new skinned user-friendly interface
- able to grab video in overlay mode
- able to edit captured video with HyperCam Media Editor
- able to encode captured sound
- usefull, tiny HyperCam tray tool-bar
- visual managing by recently recorded clips
- ability to choose audio channel
What's New in Version 3.4.1205.14 of HyperCam
- Skype session capturing. ( Recording an audio capture device along with system audio. )
- Sound level indicator.
- Displaying multiple microphones in audio popup menu.
- Deleted hotkeys F2, F3, F4 haven’t been saved after application restart.
Look for Similar Items by Category
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the author of this product. AVG SafeGuard toolbar alerts you before you visit dangerous webpages to make sure your identity, personal information, and computer are protected.
Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more